
On December 5 (of last year, yes) Zach went into the MTC! My baby brother. He is going to the Korea Busan mission and just landed there on Tuesday morning. I know he will be wonderful! These are some pictures from when Mom, Dad, and I took him to the MTC (Andy couldn't make it with work and such and of course Sara is not in the country) and that his district leader sent us while he was there. Taking him to the MTC was very emotional but very nice. I can't wait until he gets back! I have to admit I was very tempted to sneak to the airport to tell him goodbye. It was so weird knowing he was just up the street (well, about 6 miles) and I couldn't see him!
Their whole trip out here was really nice because we got to spend Thanksgiving and my birthday together as well, which was a lot of fun.
1 comment:
where did all these posts come from?! apparently i gave up on your blogging skills. it's nice to get an update, though!
Post a Comment