On Saturday I went to the Utah State Fair with some of my close friends. Oh how I love the fair! I love the greasy food, "rides" that basically just spin you around in a fast circle, and freak shows. I forgot my camera but I did take this lovely picture of the ferris wheel with my phone. Anyway, we had a blast! We saw Boyz II Men (yes, they're still around and as awesome as ever!!!), ate fair food, visited all the exhibits, and saw some craaaazy stuff. For example, did you know you can pay a dollar to see a 20-inch woman from the West Indies sitting on a shelf? (She will even talk to you!) Or fifty cents to see the world's smallest horse? ("Come see Tiny Tim, the world's smallest horse...a handful of straw and a glass of water is a mighty big meal for Tiny Tim." Still stuck in my head) Fascinating. Then we saw a cop on a segway in hot pursuit of some guy running away from him. It was so funny, like some futuristic cop show.
I love the fair!
2 comments:
ooooh wow, you saw the teeny lady? 20 inches...that's the size of a newborn! do you think it was a little funny that they put her on a shelf? what did she say to you? did you ask her how the weather was down there? i love the fair.
Actually I didn't go see her. I was too scared :-( Plus I felt a little awkward paying to gawk at someone. Now I wish I had just gone!
Post a Comment