Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving...

I spent Thanksgiving with my aunts, uncles, grandparents, and adorable cousins here in Utah. They had a bday cake for me which was very sweet, and it was fun to see everyone and hang out. And the food was delicious!!

So I was thinking about Thanksgiving and things to be thankful for. There is so much! Here are the things that top my list:

My family
Here is my beautiful family at my sister's wedding. I love how well we all get along and look out for each other. I'm so lucky!














My Zoey
I adore this little fluffball! She has so many funny personality quirks and she's the sweetest puppy!











Good friends
I've made some great friends out here. (These are just a few...) Regardless of what we're doing it's always a blast!







Getting fired
Really this was an amazing blessing in disguise. It gave me the opportunity to get my business off the ground and work from home.

There is so much more! Like I said these are just a few...

3 comments:

bendanielsfamily said...

jill what is your business???

Kelly Munns said...

um wendy...that's kinda none of your business. muahaha i crack myself up.

Jill said...

Wendy I have a temp agency of sorts. I get writers and editors for local companies on a short-term basis. It's coming along slowly but surely!