Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Merry Christmas!



I had a wonderful Christmas in Indiana this year with my family. I got to spend some time up at my brother's house as well. We celebrated a lot together in just a few short weeks...Christmas, New Year's Eve, and my niece Poppy's birthday. It was a great time but went by way too fast!!

Also, I got to talk to my brother Zach who is in Korea on his mission on the phone. I miss him so much and can't wait for next Christmas when we are all together again!

3 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

oh jilly...you are always looking exceptionally fabulous. glad you had a nice time at home! hope you got my message a few weeks ago. not sure if i have the right number still :)

bendanielsfamily said...

how do you always look so good! glad you got to go home...

Jill said...

OH girls I just rolled out of bed...I was NOT cute but you're sweet and good for my self-esteem@