I don't post very often on this one as of late because my life is extremely boring. But I have started a new blog. I have a lot of people asking me for tips on how I lost a lot of weight, plus I like to track progress and stuff and it's motivating to hear other stories, so I started this new little blog. I hope it will be inspirational and have some good ideas anyone who is interested in losing a few pounds or working out more effectively.
http://jill-losinit.blogspot.com (I also linked it to the side)
I have lots of ideas for posts and stuff. It's just brand new so there's really nothing yet, but enjoy!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
jill
for some reason i can't post a comment on your new blog. I can't believe how much you lost ! How long did that take you? You didn't plateau till you lost 35lbs??? that is insane. I'm currently dieting (just counting calories using livestrong.com) and working out 2 times a day 5 days a week (mostly cardio, i'll pick weights back up after i lose the weight) anyway I really started in January ideally a 40 lbs loss I'd feel amazing. But realistically I hoped to lose 30. I just hit 20lbs loss. I have so far to go I feel like. I definitely feel better but not amazing you know? I'm very excited about your new blog. I'm going to look into this book. Is it "family friendly" would you say since I have to cook for them at night?? Also which should I get the one for women???
Hi Wendy. I will fix the comment thing. I'm not a good blogger :-) That's so awesome you've lost 20 pounds! I would get the book for women (really cheap on Amazon), even though they are basically the same, but this has more stories and tips that are geared toward women. It's more inspirational. I think the diet is pretty family friendly, it's a lot of wraps and chicken and stuff like that that isn't hard to do. It's so easy to modify. I'm excited for you!
Jill
I am so excited about your new blog... what a great idea. I can't wait to read it and learn from your experiences.
Jen! How are you buddy? How's the new little guy?
Post a Comment