Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Congratulations!

My little brother Zach got engaged a few weeks ago. His fiance Brittany is adorable and they are so cute together. Here is a photo of them at the Bombay House, where we went a few weeks ago:



They are getting married in Dallas in July. I'm very happy for them! Brittany is a lucky girl and she is marrying one of the funniest, most easygoing, caring people I know. I have so many funny and happy memories of Zach growing up. He has always been a wonderful brother and friend. I love that he lives close. We go and get fro yo all the time after work and catch up...that better not change! :-) Well, I guess Brittany can come now too ;-)

As a funny side note, everyone is asking me if I'm "ok"...maybe because I'm 31 and the last one in my family (even behind my baby brother who I used to babysit) to get married? I'm very happy for them!

And here are me and Trent at the same place and time:



<--Look how cute he is!

No comments: