Wednesday, August 22, 2012
First Half Marathon!
So for a variety of reasons I have not really posted much (or at all) lately but I have had a lot going on that would be fun to document, so I will get started. I did my first half marathon in June! It was a lot of fun! We had to be at the buses at 5:30 AM and I was so worried I wouldn't wake up in time that I kept waking up in the middle of the night. Anyway I made it no problem and it was so much fun!
I'm so glad I did it. I hadn't done a ton of training so I was just concerned with finishing but I was proud of myself that I didn't even stop to walk until the 10 mile point, and then it was just for the length of a song. Anyway I'm glad I did it. Next up is the Halloween Half down Provo Canyon, so I'll need a costume!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment