Ran another half marathon. I was faster than last year which is shocking because I hardly trained for it. I took the advice of a friend though and downed some ibuprofen before and that helped a lot. Combined with a little cocktail of a few other supplements, I was hardly sore at all :-)

Put wood floors in my downstairs. I think they turned out pretty nice!
.jpg)
Went to Hawaii for a lot of work and a little pleasure. I was kind of bummed though because it was my first time going there but I was so sick the whole time. The first 5 days were pretty much nonstop work, then the second week was vacation, as much of a vacation as you can have when you're sick. I also got a horrible sunburn the day before we left (don't ever get the 99-cent "sunblock" ) and couldn't even go out in the sun. In Hawaii. I'm making it out to be a miserable experience but it was actually really fun!

.jpg)
Started lifting lots of weights and stuff. (Shameless self pic, i know, but it shows progress)
.jpg)
Well I can't think of anything else now. Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment