Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm boring...

That's why I have not updated my blog in like a month. (In case the 4 of you who read it were wondering.)


Regardless, can I tell you how much I love my little puppy?! She is so smart...She knows "sit," and "wait," and she walks on her leash pretty well already. It's seriously like having a child in the house, or how I imagine that would be, because she puts everything in her mouth, cries and barks for attention, is more interested in garbage and cast off shoes than the toys I buy her...you know. But she is so sweet! She has helped me through a rough month and I love how excited she is to see me every time I walk in the house or get her up in the morning! She is my little shadow

These are some recent pictures. She just went to the groomer for the first time, which explains the darling bows :-)

1 comment:

Kelly Munns said...

ugh...she is so sweet! and yes, that sounds like a baby for sure! does she also wake you up in the middle of the night to go the bathroom? because truthfully i'd rather change a diaper than let a dog out! i miss you!!!