
I saw this idea somewhere, can't remember...probably Pinterest, anyway I thought it was great. A bucket list of fitness goals! (Both large and small) I think one of the best ways to stay in shape is to keep setting goals and working towards them.
So here is my bucket list...I'm sure I will add to it as time goes on:
- Do an unsupported handstand
- Learn how to do a cartwheel (it's pretty embarrassing that 3-year-olds can do them but I can't)
- Run a full marathon
- Run a half marathon (signed up for the American Fork Canyon Half in June!)
- Climb a mountain
- Take swim lessons
- Swim with dolphins (Check! Did this in the Bahamas!)
- Do a figure competition
- Scuba dive
- Kayak in Hawaii
- Do yoga on the beach
- Jump horses (I've actually done this, but I'd like to do it on a regular basis)
- Try all the fitness classes at the gym
- Use a bicycle regularly in the summer
- Run a Ragnar
- Compete in a triathlon
- Maintain my size 0-2 the rest of my life
Well that's a start...with so much to work towards there's no excuse not to work out!
No comments:
Post a Comment