
I checked the weather forecast and was so excited to see that it's going to be in the high 50's and sunny all this week! (Except for snow on Tuesday...lame) I'm so unbelievably excited for sunny, warmish weather. These are the things I'm most excited about:
- Tennis. I love to play tennis! Trent got me new grip for my racket for Christmas and I've been waiting to try it out.
- Walks with Pudge. I blame myself for Zoey's winter weight. We used to go on long, long walks and she used to just run laps around the court when Trent and I played tennis a few times a week. Now, I am outside only long enough for her to do her thing then it's right back inside. I'm looking forward to taking her on actual walks.
- Not having to warm my car up. Not that I ever do, because I don't want it to get stolen, but I love the idea of getting into my car and not shivering for the next 5 minutes.
- Gardening. I want to plant a little patio garden this spring, and some herbs.
- Longer days. I am actually very anti daylight savings. We never had it in Indiana and we all got along jusssst fine. But I am looking forward to longer days.
HOpefully I am not getting ahead of myself and this is going to be one of those "springs" that snows until June!
No comments:
Post a Comment