So... in March of this year I closed on my first house! I was so excited! It's nice that my days of renting are finally behind me and I have something that's MINE that I can do whatever I want with! If I want to paint, I can, if I want to get a dog, I can (that should be happening soon!) So it's exciting.
After I closed Mom and Dad came out to kind of help me get things set up. They were kind enough to get all my blinds for me (I was under the mistaken impression that blinds are like $10 apiece. Not so.) and Dad even put them up. Fortunately he is a perfectionist, unlike me, so they actually look good.
And here is what my house says about me! According to this highly scientific quiz.
What the House Test Says About You |
![]() You consider yourself important, but no more important than anyone else. You love attention, but you don't feel like you deserve more of it than anyone else. You can't stand community oriented people and annoying "buy local" campaigns. You prefer to live the best life possible, and that doesn't really involve many other people. You are a playful, charming, and seductive person. People feel instantly close to you. You take good care of your physical appearance. You dress well, stay in shape, and do your best to look great. You are moved by romance and love. You are optimistic about people, and you love hearing about happy endings. |




1 comment:
i love your little house! ok it's probably bigger than mine, so maybe i shouldn't call it little. it's so cute. i love how it's all done up. how exciting for you! so was it brand new when you bought it? when was it built? where is it? details...i need details!!
Post a Comment